Highly motivated, competent, and results-oriented individual seeking a position as an Infrastructure (Security) Engineer in the areas of Cloud, Government, and Critical Infrastructure (i.e. energy, food, water, transportation, communication, internet). Fan of optimization and stability, coming to the IT world with a psychological and philosophical perspective.
I, Florin Ungur, pledge to serve humanity by making sure that software does what it should, even if manipulated by malicious actors. I pledge to keep information available to anyone who needs it and unavailable for any unauthorized party who wants it. I pledge to make our systems more performant, more secure, and more beautiful. To achieve these pledges, I promise to become a better man by contributing to society and to human well-being while avoiding doing harm in an honest and trustworthy way.
If you want to know more: email → hello@[florinungur.com] ← website
- › Working to transition the TACTICOS Combat Management System to a Kubernetes-based infrastructure. For this I am doing knowledge shares, setting up a configuration management system, and transitioning legacy software.
- › Helping people with ideas start businesses.
- › Taking care of the Incubase location.
- › Built a website that promotes security information through the use of the Have I Been Pwned API: github.com/ungurflorin/flaregun.
- › Made a white paper and a research paper to substantiate the website.
- › Created my own research method based on Design Research.
Simple time(1) wrapper: github.com/ungurflorin/hfi.
Spoke at an AIESEC-hosted two hundred people conference about multicultural development.
Participated in a discussion on the topic of symbols and icons.
Graduated cum laude with an average of 8.4. Recommended for my work by Tonny Lievers.
Focused on linguistics, cognition, IQ, and the psyche for the bringing together of IT security and psychology, as inspired by the second edition of Ross Anderson's book, Security Engineering.
- 138 IQ (according to the most reliable free IQ test I could find: free-iqtest.net)
- GitLab's CI/CD pipeline
- CentOS 6 & 7
- Windows Desktop & Server >2008
- VMWare Player & Workstation
- OpenSplice DDS